Pet Owner Terms & Conditions
Pets NOT allowed in school holidays. No pets with cabin bookings under any circumstances.
Terms and conditions for pet owners are as below. A form must be signed upon check-in agreeing to the rules set out by management.
I, as a pet owner, agree to take full responsibility for any injury or damage caused by my pet while in the confines of Captain Cook Holiday Village, and agree to pay for any claims in compensation in relation to the pet’s activities.
- pet excrement must be picked up in a bag and placed into the general garbage bins
- pets are allowed on powered and unpowered sites only
- pets are NOT allowed inside or outside a bungalow or cabin – this includes being kept in a vehicle
- pets are not allowed inside toilet blocks, eating areas, pool or children’s play area
- dogs and cats must be kept on a short leash and with the owners at all times
- dogs are not allowed to be left in the caravan park unattended
- dogs must not interfere with other guest’s quiet enjoyment of the park – this includes barking
- current vaccination certificate to be shown on arrival.
Remember – your pet is your responsibility.