No refunds given after arrival.
Tariffs quoted are subject to change without notification.
We require a deposit of the first night paid to confirm your reservation.
At Christmas, Easter and for long weekends we require you to pay the full amount to confirm your reservation.
It is the policy of Captain Cook Holiday Village not to give cash refunds. In the event of cancellation we will issue you with a Captain Cook Holiday Village Credit Voucher valid for 12 months. This voucher may be transferred to another person but notification in writing must be given of the change.
All cancellations under the following conditions will be processed within 10 working days of receiving the cancellation.
- non-peak – if you cancel less than 24 hours before your arrival date (9am on the day prior to arrival) there will be a payment for the 1st night + a $30 cancellation fee.
- if you cancel more than 24 hours before your arrival date there is a cancellation fee of $30 and a Captain Cook Holiday Village Voucher will be issued for the remaining amount.
- peak/high-peak seasons (Easter, Christmas, school and public holidays and long weekends) – if you cancel less than 28 days before your arrival date bookings are NON-refundable.
- if you cancel more than seven days before the arrival date there is a cancellation fee of $30 and a Captain Cook Holiday Village credit Voucher will be issued for the remaining amount.
- early departure – early departures must be reported to the office before 5pm the day prior to depart. If this does not occur there is a payment for the next night stay. If notice was given prior to 5pm, departure is at 10 am the following day. A Captain Cook Holiday Village Credit Voucher will be issued for the remaining amount.
- tour cancellation (strong-wind warning) – it is the responsibility of the tour operator to inform you of tour cancellations. The above conditions apply for accommodation cancellations.
If a cancellation or early departure does occur, and a deposit reversal is required, the management of Captain Cook Holiday Village will take into consideration your circumstances.
We understand when things don’t quite go to plan, but many times others have missed out because of no vacancies, especially in peak period. So please be sure of your dates so other visitors can enjoy this park.