No refunds given after arrival.
(Online Bookings please refer to the cancellation policy supplied when using ‘Book Now’ Button)
Tariffs quoted are subject to change without notification.
We require a deposit of the first night paid to confirm your reservation.
At Christmas and Easter we require you to pay the full amount to confirm your reservation.
It is the policy of Captain Cook Holiday Village not to give cash refunds. In the event of cancellation we will issue you with a Captain Cook Holiday Village Credit Voucher valid for 12 months. This voucher may be transferred to another person but notification in writing must be given of the change.
All cancellations under the following conditions will be processed within 10 working days of receiving the cancellation.
- Non-peak – if you cancel less than 24 hours before your arrival date (9 A.M. on the day prior to arrival) there will be NO REFUND for any payment made.
- Non-peak – if you cancel more than 24 hours before your arrival date there is a cancellation fee will be the first nights deposit and a Captain Cook Holiday Village Voucher will be issued for the remaining amount.
- Peak/high-peak seasons (Easter, Christmas, school and public holidays and long weekends) – if you cancel less than 28 days before your arrival date bookings are NON-refundable.
- Early departure – NO REFUNDS
- Tour cancellation (strong-wind warning) – it is the responsibility of the tour operator to inform you of tour cancellations. The above conditions apply for accommodation cancellations.
If a cancellation or early departure does occur, and a deposit reversal is required, the management of Captain Cook Holiday Village WILL take into consideration your circumstances.
We understand when things don’t quite go to plan, but many times others have missed out because of no vacancies, especially in peak period. So please be sure of your dates so other visitors can enjoy this park.