The Larc! Tour and accommodation package is a great way to spend your relaxing Agnes Water holiday discovering the beauty that Queensland has. The Larc takes guests on a spectacular beach and ocean journey over the vast sandy beach shores and crystal clear waters. You will experience the same breathtaking grandeur that welcomed explorer James Cook over two centuries ago.
This unique holiday adventure travels along the coastline of Eurimbula National Park while you experience informative commentary on the abundant wildlife and history of Bustard Bay. While on the tour you will cross four tidal creeks, before four-wheel driving up the steep climb to the historic Bustard Head Light Station.
This award-winning Queensland Larc! holiday tour includes:
- morning tea
- breath-taking scenery and panoramic views
- interpretive tour through the Bustard Head Light Station, the head lightkeeper’s cottage and the light station graveyard
- picnic lunch with traditional billy tea, coffee and Larc! juice
- Australian wildlife
- historical and environmental commentary
- sand-boarding down the towering dunes of Middle Island and across the water (if you want!).
To book or for further information please contact the crew of Captain Cooks Holiday Village on 07 4974 9219.